quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2010

#1 What does "to get rich" mean?

My first minute should be used to think and say: in my opinion, what is "to get rich"? What do I need to get rich?

To be rich can mean having some millions of dollars or only having enough money to not worrying about debts and bills anymore.

To be rich can mean enough money to travel around the world during whole life, but it can mean having enough money to travel twice per year, resting my family.

You need know what you want in order to determine how much money you need to say "I'm rich!". And remember yourself that as more luxury you want, more money you'll need!

So, your first step should be determine what you need have to consider yourself a rich man/woman.

Write in a piece of paper and keep it - you need remind why you are trying to get rich always.

I wanna get rich to offer a better life to me and my family. I wanna travel twice per year, in my country and other countries. I wanna not worrying about debts and bills. But I don't need dozens of millions of dollars to get it. Do you need?

See you in our next minute to get rich!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário